Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wanted: Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust

Originally posted 5/29/12

Tomorrow, DH and I will be going to the fertility clinic for the first time and consulting with the doctor about our first IUI.

After we learned DH has enough sperm - but low motility - I called the Kaiser Fertility coordinator, who had me get a chicken pox vaccine (the one part we were missing).
I should have the eggs to make this happen - but we'll find out about if I need to go on clomid - I hope not, I HATE pills.

Luckily, the clinic isn't too far from our house - which means, I hope, less shlepping.

I swear haven't filled out this much paperwork since we bought our house.

We had an amazing Disney Cruise vacation last week, and kept picturing ourselves taking the same cruise next year with - we hope - our child.

During one of the last shows, Peter Pan told a young girl named Anne Marie that she could do anything she wanted, she just had to have faith, trust and pixie dust.

I'm bringing all three tomorrow.Big Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment