Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sleep...oh why do you evade me?

Why is it that when I REALLY need to go to sleep ... I can't.

So I'm trying to get to the heart of why I'm awake
  • Is it that I'm thinking about having to get up at 5:30 a.m. ... to be at the Kaiser lab at 7 a.m. for a pregnancy test - needed for the HSG test?
  • Is it that I don't want to forget that I have to take a medication tomorrow morning and evening in prep for the HSG test on Friday.
  • Is it that I'm hoping I can get from Simi Valley to Woodland Hills and then to Thousand Oaks by 8:15 a.m. for my cycle Day 11 ultrasound?
  • Is it that I hope I can leave Thousand Oaks by 9 a.m. so I can get to Burbank by 10 to get on the "Synergy Shuttle"
  • Is it that I'm excited to go to Cars Land tomorrow and tweet for Disney Family?
  • Is it that my husband is playing poker tonight so it's hard for me to fall asleep without him?
Regardless of the reason, when I tried to fall asleep at 9:30, I had a weird Finding Nemo dream where I was swimming on the EAC.

Maybe it's time for some warm milk....

No comments:

Post a Comment