Monday, June 25, 2012

A Good Monday

This morning, I went in for the "can we or can't we trigger" appointment.

The answer: I get to Trigger tonight - which means a special injection.

It also means I don't have to go back to Kaiser tonight - (thank goodness).

The lining is good and the follicles are the right size. So we aren't starting insemination Wednesday, we're starting tomorrow!

I'm excited, nervous and hoping I don't screw anything up between now and tomorrow afternoon.

Adam will go in at 12:30 - and I'll go in at 3:30; then we do the same the next day.

Our odds are 25% for making it happen the first time around - I don't know the odds for multiples, but because I've been on Clomid and injections - there is a chance.

I figured I have three things to do:

Relax
Don't panic
Breathe

and hope everything falls into place.


No comments:

Post a Comment