Saturday, June 23, 2012

TGIF

Well it looks like the injections are working.

At this point I could probably drive to the clinic in my sleep.

We went back there Friday morning and the doctor said everything is progressing perfectly - and we will be able to trigger on Monday! Which means we can do the insemination on Wednesday and Thursday!

Wow.

After all the back and forth, to be this close is so exciting - and stressful.

I was concerned that I would ovulate before we had a chance for IUI No. 1. The doctor informed me that they are in control of my body (Adam said that was a bit scary, but I'm OK with it).

So I have to continue the injections and I have a doctor's note to get the syringes on the airplane for the weekend.

Friday night we went to Shabbat Services and Adam mentioned to Rabbi Rebecca what was going on. She had us come up to the bimah after the service ended and gave us a special blessing.

I figure you can't have enough prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment