Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait

This morning it was back to the clinic for IUI #1 - part 2.

Once again, it was very quick. I stayed distracted by joking with the doctor about how he had to fight a dragon for his wife's hand in marriage. It was a ridiculous conversation, but it kept my mind off the procedure.

Now ... we wait.

For two weeks...we wait.

Through my birthday friday with friends, through a trip to the Reagan library, through dinner with my inlaws, through my actual birthday, through the 4th of July, through my cousin's fiancee's bridal shower, through Sisterhood Area Day.

Trying so hard not to think about it that, of course, I'll be thinking about it. Don't think about purple elephants...so all you can think of is purple elephants.

So two weeks from today, we'll know one way or the other...ahhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment