Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Parentheticals

Good news: The injections have been working. (yay)

Better news: No more pills. (double yay)

But... it is still too soon to trigger (boo).

The doctor looked at my follicles and they are doing really well, but they are waiting for them to reach a certain size... the phrase "gorgeous lining" was uttered. I've found myself singing songs in my head during the u/s when it gets uncomfortable. Today's tune: "Don't Forget Me" from Smash (it's awesome)

I'll be heading back to the clinic on Friday (the day before we head to Chicago). Until then, I can go back to Kaiser and pick up additional supplies (translation: more injections).

If all goes well size-wise, we could very well trigger next Monday and Tuesday (yay).

The waiting is absolutely the hardest part.... that and not being able to any control on how fast my eggs are growing.... oh, and traffic on the 101 ... and having a broken nail (grr)


No comments:

Post a Comment