Thursday, June 7, 2012

Clomid - Oh why do you taste like crap?

I am not a great pill taker - I never have been.

I take liquid and I take gelcaps...but pills, I can't do.

So when the doctor said I have to take five days of Clomid - it made me freak a little. The doctor said I could crush it up and eat it with something.

Last night the experiment worked: I had it with an ice blended mocha.

Tonight it failed: I had it with cottage cheese and fruit.

Ewww....bitter, disgusting, awful.

Tomorrow night I'm going back to the Ice Blended. At least I only have three more nights of it.

I told my husband there is an injection you can take instead, but it increases the chance of muliples. I told them I'd rather have that then have to go through that awful tasting crap again.

YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment