Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shop til I drop?

I'll be the first to say I hate clothes shopping.

I do, however, like shopping for things.

Usually.


Lately though I get minor panic attacks when I pass the baby aisles at Target. There are 7 bazillion things there and I have no idea what the heck I need.

I'm fairly certain my mother didn't use even half of that stuff on me. Would getting something ake me a better mother? Would not getting it make me a worse mother? What do I really need and what is just fluff.

It's like when we got married.

Yes, chair covers are pretty - but are they really needed? Don't forget to pick up the marriage license! Comfortable shoes? Check!

You knew what was needed and what wasn't. It was for 5-7 hours - tops.

This is 18 years and, as we are too often told - the development early in life can affect everything else... blah, blah, blah.

Will this child be loved?
Absolutely!

Cutest nursery ever?
Yup!

Which breast pump is best?
No frickin idea.

We'll likely start registering in December. Last time I did this we ended up with 12 beer glasses on the registry. I have to remember to watch Adam if I hand him the scanner.




No comments:

Post a Comment