Thursday, October 4, 2012

Labor and Delivery: The Pre-Tour

I hate surprises. Ask anyone. I hate things jumping out at me. Fear of the unknown is even bigger for me than spiders.  My feeling is: If I know what's coming I can be prepared.

Before we go on a cruise, we walk through everything we're going to do and where we are going to go.

In the spirit of that, Adam and I have signed up for a Labor & Delivery tour in December so we can see everything we need to know.

But, am am the kind of person who goes on youtube to find videos of the cruise she will be taking, so... I found a virtual tour at Kaiser's web site so I know what to expect (when I'm expecting).

http://xnet.kp.org/multimedia/obtours/woodland.html

I know that the saying goes: 'We plan and god laughs." But my husband was a Scout and I was a Brownie -- and, if anything, we know: Be Prepared!


No comments:

Post a Comment