Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Allergy or Cold? Same Difference

One of the best parts about being pregnant is when you have a cold - you can 't do a damn thing about it.

I'm kidding.

It sucks.

After waiting on hold 45 minutes to have a nurse ask me when my last period was - um June! - and if I was dizzy - no - I was told there was really nothing they could do and I should get a humidifier.

That's it.

No Nyquil or Dayquil. No nasal spray. No nothing.

I have armed myself with Vicks Vapo-Rub, Vitamin C drops and a new humidifier.

This sucks... and if my food aversions weren't bad enough, I now have a built-in appetite suppresent.

Let's hope the humidifier gets the job done .

Maybe I can meet someone who can create a cold pregnancy line - we will make millions

No comments:

Post a Comment