Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pregnant at Epcot - An Experiemental Trip

In early December, I spent a crazy 2 1/2 days at Walt Disney World for the opening of the New Fantasyland. As a result of that trip - I ended up writing five pieces of content (a dessert gallery, a multi-page feature on Fantasyland, a sectional on Disney Parks, and an article on the new Senses Spa) ... which in retrospect is insane.

Yesterday, the last one was published as part of the Blog on Disney Baby - and it is one I'm the most proud of because it is very me.

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it:

http://www.disneybaby.com/blog/pregnant-at-epcot-a-guide-for-moms-to-be/

Editor's Note - As of 1/25 - the article has 269 likes and 4 comments. So thank you to anyone who has liked or shared it.

No comments:

Post a Comment