Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top of the Third

For Black Friday, I treated myself to an ipod Touch (gen 5). I hed out as long as I could, but it had a better camera than my phone, plus Facetime (so I can talk to family in Chicago).

It also allowed me to download several baby-centric apps - including a kick count meter, a "How Big Is Baby" tracker and a "How Much Longer Do I Have?" tracker.

Not sure if the pregnancy has gone fast or slow at this point. Adding in the IUI time at the beginning, I feel like I've been pregnant since late May.

Today I hit a milestone: I have reached my third trimester! One app tells me there are 13 weeks remaining. Another breaks it down for me: Two months, 27 days, 21 hours, 7 minutes and 40 seconds (otherwise known as 89 days).

On the radio the other day, they were giving away concert tickets to an event on March 19. I heard that and smiled. And in my head I thought about where I would be on March 19.....


No comments:

Post a Comment