Monday, November 5, 2012

Cabin for Two (and a Half)

Adam and I spent last week on a Babymoon. We celebrated his birthday, our 5th anniversary, and our last vacation pre-parent onboard the Disney Wonder to the Mexican Rivera.

Cruising when you can't enjoy the coffee drinks or the drink-drinks is interesting. Luckily, Crystal Lite now makes Mojito and Appletini flavored mix-ins.

Halloween was one-of-a-kind: I went as a Bun in the Oven and Adam was the Bunmaker. We were even finalists in the "group" category for the costume contest.

I guess my pregnancy brain wasn't as much of a hindrance, though, as I ended up coming in first for 7 trivia competitions (a mix of Disney and non-Disney).

Although the emotions did get to me - I cried at all four production shows and a commercial they showed in the staterooms called "I am a Princess."

Adam made friends with a family at a neighboring table that had a 3 year old and a 13 month old. He was so good with both of them - making them smile with his Swedish Chef imiations. He's so looking forward to being a dad.

What made everything even more special wasn't dwelling on this being our last cruise as two - but thinking about all we would do onboard when we are three (we even stopped by Flounder's nursery). The Matzo Ball did cooperate - no sea sickness at all. Good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment